There was an error in this gadget

Monday, December 12, 2011

Milk Charms!!!!!

I am proud to present.....dunnuhnunah! Polymer Clay Milk and Cookie Charms! Oh I am so proud of these ^(^_^)^ These took about 5 hours to make and I learned a lot from them. They are all already up for sale in my Etsy shop! So now without further babble some pics.

 First of there is Whole, 2%, 1% and Skim milk and cute little cookies!!!!!

Next up are Chocolate, Oreo, Strawberry, and Banana!!! These are my favorite cause they all have cute little features. The Oreo milk actually has an Oreo cookie to go with it, but I forgot to change it out in the above photo. I love flavored milk...mmmmmmm!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute!I work with polymer clay too, but in a very different way, mostly stamping. These are really cool. I like how you used different milk percentages and flavors.

    I found you through etsy and hope you will come check out your new follower. Have a great day and keep up the good work!

    http://whatsernamejewelry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!
    I am your new follower <3

    Stop by and visit my blog sometime, I'd love to know what you think<3


    xo
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete